5 Star specializes in high-quality and durable flight cases. With over 30 years of extensive industry experience, our flight cases are manufactured for a myriad of uses and industries. No order is too large or small, and we are proud to feature several cases for all your needs. This includes the 19 Inch Flight Case, which features sturdy materials of the highest standards. Whether for work, business or even home storage – our staff takes pride in what they do and stand by all products and accessories. At 3 Star, we continue to invest in the best machinery, training, and IT systems to remain Europe’s leading manufacturer of fight cases.
The 5 Star Difference
5 Star is located in the heart of the Fens in Cambridgeshire. Our facility is more than 30,000 sq. ft, which features the latest in modern flight case production and administrative facilities. Whether for industrial, commercial or other uses, here are the benefits of our flight cases:
• A wide selection of exterior finishes for all cases.
• Huge capacity for large scale, high-volume and recurring projects/orders.
• Precise and concise computer cutting for accuracy, repeatability and speed.
• All cases feature high-quality materials -assembled with true care and a strong eye on detail.
• Customized interior options available.
• Largest stock of materials and hardware for expedited orders and fast turn-around guaranteed.
• Highly-dedicated, skilled and professional workforce.
• 5-Star developed production and scheduling software system.
• Custom and personalized projects are our specialty.
High Quality Materials
All 5 Star cases and products are made of the highest-quality materials. This includes birch plywood from renewable sources, along with durable exterior coverings. The latter includes coloured high pressure laminates (HPL), as well as aluminum stucco panels and extruded vinyl sheets. All materials are bonded in-house using water-based adhesives and a heated press system.