Photo chemical machining process consists of so many steps. Each step is critical and accurate. Photo etching chemical is an intricate process. It is an alternative method of laser cutting, electric discharge machining, metal stamping and water jet cutting. Through this process, the thin metal parts are fabricated and manufactured as well. This process has grown its popularity after the 1960s. You can use this method on any materials such as stainless steel, brass, aluminium, steel, nickel, titanium and silver as well. But before using this method, you should know all its advantages.
Advantages of photo etching:
Now you will have to look at the benefits of photo etching. These are such as follows:
1. Speedy process:Nowadays, time is money. Both time and money are saved by using a photo etching process. You can get accurate design and perfect work than other methods.
2. Low-cost tools:Low-cost tools are being used in the production method. In order to reduce the cost of the total operation, the computer-aided software such as CAM/CAD is used. This software can save a lot of money.
3. Produce complex parts:It can produce complex parts such as metal precision parts. These cannot be produced by other methods. But chemical photo etching can easily produce these all.
4. Huge production:The photo chemical milling process can produce a larger scale of the amount in a very cost-effective way. The mass production does not compromise or slow the speed of the whole procedure.
5. Can be modified:This process can be modified well as it is doing through CAM/CAD software. We all know that software and computers can alternate the design and conduct any kinds of modifications. These all can be done at minimal cost as well.
6. No deformation:This process is far more different from other procedures. Unlike other methods, this process does not cause any kinds of deformation. It does not hamper the overall procedure and material as well. Actually, no hard tools are used in this process.
7. Easy to fabricate on thin metals:This process of photo chemical machining can work easily on multiple thin metals such as alloys. Other procedure does not provide with this fine and easy procedure.
8. Repeatability:This is a fine machine processing. Through this process, the replication can be achieved easily. So, the mass of products can be produced easily.
This is a cost-effective and precise process. It is also a stress-free procedure. This method applies to a wide range of industrial application. This special method is used in various industries such as microwave circuits, fine screens, meshes and RF. The aerospace industry is using this method to create various parts. Apart from this, the medical, defence and telecom industries also use this cost-effective solution to create products. As compared to the other fabrication methods, the cost of the tools and other materials in this method is very low. It can give you speedy production at an affordable budget. This method is perfect for both small and big projects. For any kinds of projects, photo chemical etching is the perfect procedure.